There’s no doubt, a blog is a truly fantastic way to build trust and engagement with your
audience. And it’s a great way to boost your SEO and social media presence too. It’s just that
I find it so much quicker and easier to use my other business development and copywriting
skills to win new clients.
If you would like to learn more about winning new business without breaking your proverbials, book a consultation with me today. You’ll probably see an ROI within a few days. On the other hand, when the time, or inclination comes, here’s what I’ll be writing about:
1. Why you should never break your own protocols – ever!
2. How to write copy that persuades Millennials to do things
3. Why I don’t use Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest…
4. My £15.98 per month advertising budget (used for over 7 years)
5. Freelancer? Two words that will make people feel obliged to hire you
6. They asked if I could write for free – yeah, right!
7. Why I rarely take on corporate clients
8. How to easily build a targeted email list without generating content or spending any money
9. Marketing is targeting – how to virtually guarantee a great ROI
10. You’ve just hired someone to do your marketing – good luck with that
11. How to cold call and set an appointment in 90 seconds
12. How to get a meeting with a CEO
13. You insist on people emailing you because you’re scared of using the phone
14. How to write a press release that actually works
15. 10 things you can do in 30 minutes to truly boost your website’s ranking
16. They said charging for an initial meeting would never work
17. The consultative sales technique
18. Never get a bad client again (client utopia)
19. Why are there so many narcissists in business?
20. How to work 20 hours a week as a freelancer and make a fantastic living
21. New to freelancing? When to say ‘yes’ to free work
22. I’m not a bloody ‘wordsmith’ I’m a salesman – end of
23. Put a bump in your sales letter
24. Jim’s top 15 rules for doing business as a freelancer
25. The button lift story
26. Why small talk is essential in establishing good business relationships
27. I’ve made half the mistakes in the book. I’m working on the other half.
28. Don’t be a smart arse… just don’t!
29. Why I often dislike other copywriters…
30. Corporate enterprise? Do these 3 simple things to save at least £10million per annum.
If you find these titles intriguing and would like something similar for your blog, I can do it. The cost? Between £500 and £1000 per article.